Jovees Strawberry Face Wash Review

Hi..

My hunt for best face wash will never finish. I keep on changing my face wash. So, last month i bought this beauty. This one is from jovees. I have tried jovees sunscreen fairness lotion and it was effective. Jovees Strawberry face wash is meant for dry skin beauties.



Product Claims:


An exclusive face wash for normal to dry skin that shall help to restore moisture balance and help to make skin visibly fairer and glowing.



Directions to use:


Moisten face. Squeeze out a small amount of Jovees Strawberry Face Wash on your palm. Apply and gently massage the lather all over face in circular motion. Rinse well and pat dry. Use it twice daily for clean, soft and glowing complexion.



Price: 130/-

Active ingredients:

Strawberry Extract,Jojoba Extract, Vitamin-E, Olivem.
My Take on Jovves Strawberry Face Wash:


This face wash comes in a pink tube with a lid at the top making it travel friendly. It has a lovely strawberry smell. I just splash some water and take a pea size product on to my fingers and massage it on my face in circular motion's and then i wash off with cool water. I use it twice a day and apply moisturizer.


This face wash doesn't dry out my skin instead gives a little moisture effect.It contains microbeads in it. It removes my makeup completely. After using it for a month i can see my skin is evened out .




Pro's:


  • Travel friendly
  • doesn't dry out skin
  • having microbeads
  • yummy smell
Con's:
  • Does'nt remove oil on T-zone.

Rating:

4.0/5


Will i Repurchase:

Yes, i bought one more. But thinking to try other brands.







Bhavna

Hi.. I'am bhavna from Andhra pradesh, India. I had completed my b.tech. I have started this blog in september 2015 to share DIY's, Skin care, Hair care tips, Product reviews.

No comments: