Pigeon Baby Powder

Hi… :)

I was in search of a baby powder with less chemical’s and I found pigeon baby powder to be safe to my baby’s skin as it contains organic extracts in it.  I like to apply powder on my baby to keep the skin soft and smooth. Earlier I have heard about pigeon’s product’s from my cousin and she just love them for her baby. So, keeping that in mind I found this to be the best for my baby. The powder is hypoallergenic and ph balanced.

What Product Claims:


Mild and gentle on baby’s skin. Enriched with organic extracts of Chamomile, Rosehip and organic Olive oil. The fragrance-free pigeon baby powder keeps baby’s skin soft and smooth, giving it a fresh, dry and comfortable feeling.




Directions to use:


Sprinkle on to your palms and apply gently to baby’s skin. Keep powder away from baby nose and mouth to avoid inhalation. Close tightly after use. Ideal for after bath, diapr change, and baby’sskin folding.
Price of Pigeon Babby Powder: 160/- per 200g







My Experience with Pigeon Baby Powder:


This  Powder comes in a white bottle with a flip cap at top making it travel friendly. The powder is white in colour and had a very mild smell. After giving a good bath to my baby I apply baby lotion and then I sprinkle some powder on to my palms and apply it all over the body. The powder is colouring and fragrance free.
The powder is fine in texture it keeps my baby’s skin refreshed. It has natural extracts of olive oil, rosehip and chamomile which prevents the skin from rash. After applying it doesn’t make the skin look whitish or dull. This product is easily available in any baby store. The price is economical and comes with a good quantity.

I’am using this powder from a very long time and I found it to be safe and best for baby’s skin. So, all the mommy’s I would love to recommend this powder for your cute baby’s. This powder lasts for about 2-3 months, I use it twice a day so I finished it up for 2 months.



Pro’s:


  • Colouring and fragrance free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Economical
  • Contains organic extracts
  • Fine textured

Con’s:

  • I don’t find anything bad about this product.


Rating:
4.9/5

Would I Recommend/Re-purchase:

Yes, I will buy it again and again.


Bhavna

Hi.. I'am bhavna from Andhra pradesh, India. I had completed my b.tech. I have started this blog in september 2015 to share DIY's, Skin care, Hair care tips, Product reviews.

1 comment:

Laghari Bedi said...

Thanks for sharing this informative information about Organic Chamomile Powder with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!