Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft Review

Hi..

Today,i'am going to review sebamed baby cream one of my favourite brands for my baby. I came to know about this brand by my sister as she is using it for her baby and she assured me that this product is so good for baby's skin. I was so worried about my baby's sensitive skin but trust me this one saved me from all my worries.




What the product claims:



  • Promotes the development of the vital biologically protective acid mantle.
  • A protective film without interfering with the skin's "breathing".
  • Indicated for contact chafing and protection of the nappy area.
  • Microbiologically controlled.
  • Protects and cares for the skin with 42% lipid formula.
  • Camomile soothes irritation.
  • Panthenol promotes regeneration.


Price : 630/- for 200ml

Directions to use:


Squeeze required amount on to the palm and apply it all over the baby's skin. Avoid it on the face.

My experience with Sebamed baby cream:


This cream is supposed for baby's delicate skin.It comes in a white tube packaging with a blue lid. The cream is white in colour and thick in consistency so only a little is sufficient. Though the cream is thick it is easy to spread over the baby's soft skin. Sebamed's baby cream is ph balanced . Cream's thick consistency helps in locking the body moisture easily  after bath and keeps the body moisturized throughout the day. It is dermatologically and clinically tested so it is safe to use on baby's skin.

I apply this cream everyday to my baby's skin after bath, it spreads easily. It is fragrance free. After application of this cream skin looks a bit oily but after sometime the oily look disappears. It keeps my baby's skin soft and smooth . I don't use it on my baby's face . Sebamed's product's are expensive but they worth the price. I have already finished half the tube for one and half  month and this product last's for about 2-3 months.




Pro's:



  • It maintains the ph balance.
  • specially for delicate skin.
  • Fragnance free.
  • Dermatologically and clinically tested.
  • It's moisturising effect last's throughout the day.



con's:



After application it makes the skin look oily.
A bit pricey.

Rating:

4.0/5

Will i repurchase this product:


Yes, definately.





Bhavna

Hi.. I'am bhavna from Andhra pradesh, India. I had completed my b.tech. I have started this blog in september 2015 to share DIY's, Skin care, Hair care tips, Product reviews.

1 comment:

Yepzones said...

Hi, this is very helpful information thanks to share it. Sebamed baby cream is the perfect choice for our baby and its product is so nice. I will suggest my frnds to buy this product.