Daily Skin Care Routine For Normal-Dry Skin.



Hi..Everyone :)

Today, i'am going to explain about my daily skin routine. Daily skin care routine involves few steps. So i'am going to show you the products i use and a mini review about the products and exactly how i use them. I have very dry skin with little pigmentation. By following this skin care routine you can achieve a clean, healthy and fair skin. So let's start..

I do this routine every single morning before applying makeup even if i'am not applying makeup i do this every morning.




Cleansing:

The very first product i use is vlcc cacti and litchi gentle hydrating face wash. I just splash some warm water on my face that helps in opening up the pores. Then i squeeze a pee size of the product on to my palm. Gently massages it with finger tips for about 2 mins and wash it off with cold water. This face wash doesn't dry out the skin and hydrates well. This one is soap free and contains cacti and litchi extracts in it. It removes dirt and leaves a moisturized skin.




Price: 235/-

Toning:


After cleansing my face i use jovees rose skin toner. Toner helps in retaining the moisture. Jovees rose toner is ideal for normal to dry skin. So i just take a cotton pad and i get a little bit on it and dab it all over my face and neck. This product removes excess oil and dirt from face. This toner provides an instant cooling effect and has a mild and pleasant rose smell. It reduced my enlarged pores.




Price: 170/-

Moisturizing:

This is the most important step in the skin care routine. After toning i use cetaphil moisturing cream for dry and sensitive skin. Cetaphil moisturising cream is clinically proven and it prevents the moisture loss. This cream immediately provides relief from dry skin. This cream is thick and a bit greasy but trust me this one is best for sensitive skin. After toning i apply it on my face and neck. I'am using it from past 3 months i had seen visible results.



Price: 296/-

Sunscreen:

This is my favorite step, i don't step out without applying sunscreen. Even in indoors i like to apply sunscreen after my moisturizer. currently, i'am using aroma magic cucumber sunscreen spf 30. I just knead the tube and take half a tea spoon of the product on the palm and apply it all over my face and neck. I usually apply it 15 mins before i step out from my home and i re-apply it in every 2-3 hours. This sunscreen is chemicals and parabens free. This sunscreen works best for dry skin people. This sunscreen protected me from sun burn and sun tan.


Price: 160/-




Lip care:

I'am using maybelline baby lips lip balm with spf 20. There are various colors in maybelline lip balm's in the market. I'am using coral flush cherry kiss one. It moisturizes and protects my lips for a very long time. It repaired my chapped lips and it smells great. The main thing is it contains spf 20 in it. This is the final step of my daily skin care routine.


Price: 140/-



Please don't forget to leave your lovely comments in the comment box..





Posted by bhavna on october 2015.

Bhavna

Hi.. I'am bhavna from Andhra pradesh, India. I had completed my b.tech. I have started this blog in september 2015 to share DIY's, Skin care, Hair care tips, Product reviews.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one..hope more from u furthur