Weekly Skin Care Routine At Home (Dry Skin) .


Hi guys..


Actually i was off for 3 days, due to some technical problem. This article is very special to me. Apart from everyday CTM routine we often skip this weekly skin care routine, but this is as important as daily CTM. So replace your daily skin care routine either in the morning or in the evening with this routine 2-3 times per week. I'am listing the products that i use for my weekly skin care routine. These steps are common to all skin types, you can replace the products with the products suited to your skin type.





Cleansing:

Cleansing is the main step for every skin care routine. For cleansing i use lakme gentle and soft deep pore cleanser. The cleanser is white in color and has a pleasant smell with instant cooling effect. Just a little product goes all the way. I usually apply it on my face and neck then i remove it with a damp cotton ball. Rinse off with cold water. It gently removes my make-up and all surface impurities.




Exfoliate:

It is important to exfoliate 2 times a week. Currently i'am using aroma magic coffee bean scrub. Apply it on my face and neck and then massage it in circular motion with my finger tips for 2-3 mins and i just leave it for 10 mins. Rinse off with cold water. This scrub gently exfoliates and doesn't dry out my skin. It is free from harmful chemicals. It removes dead skin cells and olive oil in it provides glow to the skin.




Tone:

I'am using jovees cucumber skin toner. I Just take some few drops on to a cotton ball and dab on my face and neck. It contains aloevera and cucumber which makes my skin look refreshed. It removes excess oil from skin and helps in retaining moisture. It maintains ph balance and soothes the irritated skin.




Face Pack:

I just love this step. I'am using aroma magic hydrating seaweed pack. Squeeze some amount on to my palm and apply it on my face and neck and wash it off after 15 mins. This one is free from parabens, harsh chemicals and artificial color. This pack is ideal for detoxifying, oxygenating. It contains vitamins and seaweed minerals. It contains chamomile that soothes skin. This pack moisturizes the skin and makes it hydrated.





Treat:

This step has benefits like clarifying, hydrating and age defying. I'am treating my skin with calendula essential oil. You can use different types of oils according to your skin care concerns such as firmness, acne. Calendula oil has restorative properties and it deeply hydrates skin. Calendula has anti-inflammatory, astringent properties. Take some few drops and apply a thin layer on my face and neck and leave on. I'am using Aroma calendula essential oil, you can buy it online.






Moisturize:

Now it's time to moisturize your beautiful skin with a good moisturizer. I'am using neutrogena oil free moisturizer for sensitive skin. It is a lightweight and non-greasy moisturizer that keeps my skin moisturized for a long time. I use it twice a day. It is dermatologist tested and free from alcohol and fragrance. 




Sunscreen:

Apply a daily sunscreen and protect your skin. I'am using aroma magic aloevera gel sunscreen. It provides broad spectrum against UVA and UVB rays. It is non greasy and easily spreads on skin. A tea spoon of amount is required for my face and neck and i reapply it every 2 hours. It is parabens and alcohol free. 







Posted by Bhavna on october 2015 .

Bhavna

Hi.. I'am bhavna from Andhra pradesh, India. I had completed my b.tech. I have started this blog in september 2015 to share DIY's, Skin care, Hair care tips, Product reviews.

No comments: